Monday, October 12, 2009

Org Development & Human Nature

We know planning leads to progress, action and success! Similarly, no plans and no motivation lead nowhere!

Me, I’m a catalyst. As per my company motto: Millynneum is your catalyst for connections in a climate of change! If change isn’t forthcoming, then you have to take your own steps to move your own life forward—no one is going to do it for you, that’s for sure.

Worry is just a big waste of time. Action speaks louder than words.

It’s time for us all to KNOW that anything is possible. But, one thing is probable, nothing will happen without hard work and commitment. Thus, I’ve had to take my own advice and let of some things that aren’t working. Yes, I tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist and workaholic. If I’m not hanging with like minded folks, I tend to not work at my best.

Thus, it’s time to evolve, let go and grow. It’s okay on all fronts and leaves more time for those to work with capable others who share areas of influence and success.

Growth is good!

No comments: