Sunday, January 06, 2008

IDEAS INSPIRE!

Everyone needs a little inspiration, particularly in the creative industries. My idea board changes often and always prepares me for success; my definition:

S imple
U
se of
C
lear
C
ommunication
E
quals
S
ales and
S
atisfaction!

Whether digital or tactile, always keep yourself motivated. As I rev up for the New Year, a review of recent posts shows me how much progress I’ve made. Since I’m a marketer, I often clip favorite ads. For example:

> Money. It’s just not what it used to be.

Phoenix Wealth Management power ad featuring Asian, Anglo and African American women between the ages of 40-60 (my demographic). While proud of my investment and savings strategies over the past decade, a glace at my idea board made me vow to do even better.

> The View from Your Office May Be Spectacular. But Can You See the Future?

Fidelity Workplace Services. This company was ahead of the curve regarding HR outsourcing services. On my end, I’m preparing to partner with offshore resources to expand my consulting business. Non-traditional resources offer choice staffing options at bargain prices.

> I am Your Idea. Use Me. Lose Me.*
It’s not how many ideas you have. It’s how many you make happen.

Accenture. Innovation delivered.
* Definitely, my fave.

Portrait of a Great Thinker
A great thinker can …

See the wisdom of big-picture thinking,
Unleash the potential of focused thinking,
Discover the joy of creative thinking,
Recognize the importance of realistic thinking,
Release the power of strategic thinking,
Feel the energy of possibility thinking,
Embrace the lessons of reflective thinking,
Question the acceptance of popular thinking,
Encourage the participation of shared thinking,
Experience the satisfaction of unselfish thinking and
Enjoy the return of bottom-line thinking.

- Author Unknown

No comments: