Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Road to Law School
Council on Legal Education Opportunity


Know anyone considering law school? Check out http://cleoscholars.org; an excellent program and companion website.

Remember, Experati (MarComm execs with 20+ years experience) share what they know! In order to survive and thrive, we must utilize all the tools at your disposal. On the paternal “Scott” side of my family, my father, grandmother and great-grandfather earned law degrees from North Carolina Central, Boston University and Cornell, respectively. I’m sure they would have found this program invaluable when they started their careers.

My good friend Lonna Hooks, former NJ Secretary of State and current mid-Atlantic real estate mogul (Howard University School of Law) shared this info with me … and now I share it with you! Take the tip and share it with someone who is considering law school; give them a leg up on the fierce competition.

Further, codify information that comes across your desktop. Organize the subject matter; write a blog. Post brief comments like this. Use the internet to your advantage.

Don’t hold things in; share what you know … everyone wins!

>> MI

No comments: