Sunday, January 03, 2010

Win in 2010!

A new year brings a fresh start. This year, I’m vowing to complete outstanding projects and recommit to advance action and forward thinking.

As I surveyed accomplishments at year-end, it provided me momentum and a new mantra: “Win, Lynne, Win— in 2010!” As the holidays wind down, I’m wound up about the New Year ahead and can’t wait to get started.

I’ve already lined up a few guest speakers for my CCNY classes and scheduled pre-semester face time with key individuals, plan two business conferences and develop my for impact service venture. And, I’m going to embrace what I do best: utilize my people skills to bring people together and make things bigger and better than what organizers originally envisioned.

That’s the secret: do what you do best and let others handle the rest. Translation: subcontract and delegate when possible and see your ideas blossom brighter than you ever imagined.

Stay in the moment, maximize your momentum and win in 2010!

No comments: